Thursday, January 8, 2009

The First Post... (always important!)

So my New Year's Resolution was to be more spirtual, get in touch with myself, and start writing things down. I have never blogged in my life but I figure its a good start to journaling and getting things out. I created this blog for Woody and I both but let's be honest... mainly you will be hearing from me! Consider it a treat if Woody takes the time to sit down and type out a blog!
So... I guess I'll start with some basic background info... We are Jori and Woody, we're both 26 years old and we recently bought our first home together. We have two of the best children in the world, they have fur and four legs and always keep us on our toes. Mabel is a 2 year old Weimaraner who weighs in at about 65 pounds and Lager is a 1 year old weimaraner who tips the scales at 80 lbs! We don't have 2-legged children yet but these two are plenty for the time being and you will see A LOT of posts about them I'm sure! I work for the March of Dimes and absolutely LOVE my job. I am a fundraiser and event coordinator and I work on 2- million dollar events during the year. I get to come to work everyday and save babies and it's the most rewarding career I have had. Woody is going into his fourth year with the Round Rock Police Department where he is a patrol officer and on the SWAT team. We enjoy working out together and spending time at our new home. Once the weather gets a little warmer you will definitely find us at the nearest camping spots in Central Texas. We love the lakes, hiking and sitting out at night by the campfire! More blogs to come with more pictures but this is a fair start and I'll keep you updated on the CRAZY experiences we go through!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blog world! We need to get together in person, but this will tide me over! :-)

    ReplyDelete